USA Visitor Visa
USA VISITOR VISA
he B1 Business Visitor visa is accessible to guests looking for transient passage into the U.S. to take part in real business exercises of a business or expert nature that don’t include accepting compensation or installment of any sort from a U.S. source. The B2 visa is accessible for traveler exercises, for example, touring, visiting companions and relatives, getting therapeutic treatment, going to gatherings and gatherings. This is the means by which Consulate characterizes the capability for the guest visa award.
Candidates for guest visa must demonstrate that they qualify under arrangements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The assumption in the law is that each guest visa candidate is an expecting worker.
Hence, candidates for guest visa must defeat this assumption by exhibiting that:
- The motivation behind their outing is to enter the U.S. for business, delight, or restorative treatment
- That they intend to stay for a particular, restricted period
- That they have a living arrangement outside the U.S. just as other restricting ties which will guarantee their arrival abroad toward the part of the arrangement
WHAT IS THE PROCESS:
There are 4 USA office in India and dependent on your location of residency/state in India, you have to contact a particular department Like Visitor Visa Consultant in Garhshankar that is appropriate for you. Set up every one of the records according to the rundown given above.
- Support in USA needs to send.
- Finished and legally approved Affidavit of Support structure I-134. You can download it from US-INS site.
- A letter from Bank/banks (on their business letter head), expressing your record rundown.
- (Converse with your bank and request your Account confirmation letter. Which is more often than not on the Banks office stationary ought to have Date of Account open and Current parity)
- Duplicate of your Bank Statement, demonstrating a decent balance so as to legitimize your money related position.
- Declaration Letter from your manager (on organization’s business letter head), expressing that you are a changeless worker of the organization, and furthermore expressing your compensation. 1 or 2 ongoing compensation stub duplicates. On the off chance that you are a Visa holder Copies of your – Visa (H1/L1), H1 endorsement structure (I-797), and I-94. (In the event that visa has lapsed yet has a restored request, photocopy of the reestablished appeal. )
- In the event that Green card Holder: Copy of green card.If USA native: Copy of endorsement of citizenship.
- Which ever is appropriate.
- A slick photocopy of your total Passport, including even the clear pages.
- Duplicate of late annual expense forms.
- An application/letter from you to the US office in India (address it to the specific department for example Delhi), mentioning for issuing a guest visa to the concerned individual, expressing that you will deal with each needful for these individuals, including tickets, loading up and different costs in USA.
- A formal welcome letter routed to the individual (person’s) you are welcoming to US. Likewise expressing that you will deal with every one of their needs while in US, including tickets, loading up and different costs in USA
- Finished Non-migration Visa application structure DS-156, which is additionally accessible for nothing out of pocket at the departments as it were. (Separate for every guest)
- Finished structure DS-157, for all male non-outsider visa candidates between the ages of 16 and 45. Which is accessible complimentary at the offices as it were. (Separate for every guest)
- Every candidate, including offspring of all ages, must have an individual visa substantial for movement to the United States with a legitimacy date at any rate a half year past the proposed time of remain.
- Two photos 2 and 2 inches square (50 mm square) for every candidate, demonstrating full face, without head covering, against a light foundation. To be utilized in the application Form. US departments are specific about the Photographs detail.
- Must pursue these rules for photos
Kanwar Arora is known as an Immigration and International Consultant helping prospective students go for quality education across the world. He is committed to providing the best services to the students and helping them realize their dream of studying overseas. Dial +91 70713-70713 to book your free counselling session with him.