Canada Spouse visa Consultant in Nawanshahr
Canada Spouse Visa Consultant in Nawanshahr – The Canadian spouse visa is one of the important ways, in which the Canadian Government helps to keep immigrants’ families together. Mr. Kanwar Arora has helped many couples from Punjab, especially in Nawanshahr, to unite with their partners in Canada.
Kanwar Arora – Top Canada Spouse Visa Consultant in Nawanshahr
Mr. Kanwar Arora is one of the top Canada Spouse Visa Consultants in Nawanshahr. He offers a wide range of legal immigration services and legal advice. His services design to provide his customers with detailed knowledge to make proper decisions by offering up-to-date immigration services to business owners, individuals as well as their families. Being a leading Canada spouse Visa Consultant in Nawanshahr, Mr. Kanwar Arora, the aim is to make it clear, fast, and easy for his customers to prepare authentic documents, financial papers, fill the application form, receive a visa and work permits. Moreover, he has been consistent in offering immigration services for more than a decade. He offers hassle-free services to his clients by solving client’s queries. So, get in touch with him and his team at AIEC for more information related to the Canada Spouse visa or to verify your eligibility.
Spouse Visa Requirement Steps
- If you are married in Canada, then you must have a marriage certificate from the province where you are married
- If you are married outside Canada, then must submit your legal marriage certificate. The marriage must be legally valid on both the locations and as per Canadian Law.
- However, If your partner has a PR visa in Canada, then you are eligible to apply for your Canada Spouse visa.
- You have to fill an authorized agreement form that states that you both understand their common responsibilities. The sponsored candidate will also have to attest an authorized agreement mention to provide the basic needs of their spouse.
- You have to prove that your relationship with your partner is real. It includes a marriage certificate, your frequent contacts with each other via messages, phones, or emails, your pictures, and joint arrangements such as bank accounts.
- If you have reached Canada through a spouse visa program then for the next 5 years, you are not eligible to sponsor anyone.
- If the Canada spouse visa is complete, then the spouse partner can also be able to work in Canada.
Canada PR sponsor types
Other than a spouse, here is a various list of family members that Canada allow his citizen to sponsor
- Grand Parents
- Dependent Relatives
Siblings of 18 or more than 18 are an adult. Therefore, they will be sponsored if they met certain criteria of the Canada Immigrant rules.
To know more about Canada Spouse visa requirements in detail, you can contact our Canada Spouse visa consultant in Nawanshahr, Mr. Kanwar Arora by dialing +91 70713-70713.